24h購物| | PChome| 登入
2008-03-18 17:04:21| 人氣900| 回應0 | 上一篇 | 下一篇

"The Telephone" by Robert Frost

推薦 0 收藏 0 轉貼0 訂閱站台

The Telephone by Robert Frost
电话("远传的心声")

"When I was just as far as I could walk
"今天我离开这儿,
From here today,
走了很远很远。
There was an hour
整半个时辰
All still
没听见一点声响。
When leaning with my head against a flower
但当我头挨近一朵花的时候,
I heard you talk.
却听见了你在说话。
Don’t say I didn’t, for I heard you say--
别说我扯谎;我确实听见你说 -
You spoke from that flower on the window sill--
在窗口的那一株花前说 -
Do you remember what it was you said?"
还记得你说了什么吗?"

"First tell me what it was you thought you heard."
"先告诉我,你觉得你听见了什么?"

"Having found the flower and driven a bee away,
"我看见那朵花,撵走了一只蜜蜂,
I leaned my head,
然后就把头凑了过去,
And holding by the stalk,
捏住花梗
I listened and I thought I caught the word--
听,感觉听见了 -
What was it? Did you call me by my name?
什么? 是你在叫我名字吗?
Or did you say --
还是你说 -
Someone said ’Come’ -- I heard it as I bowed."
有个人说,"来吧" - 我低头时听见的。"

"I may have thought as much, but not aloud."
"我也许这么想过,可并没有出声啊。"

"Well, so I came."
"所以,我就来了。"

台長: Tommyleea
人氣(900) | 回應(0)| 推薦 (0)| 收藏 (0)| 轉寄
全站分類: 不分類

是 (若未登入"個人新聞台帳號"則看不到回覆唷!)
* 請輸入識別碼:
請輸入圖片中算式的結果(可能為0) 
(有*為必填)
TOP
詳全文