Making Love Out Of Nothing At All
一無所有
I know just how to whisper,
我只懂喃喃自語
and I know just how to cry;
我只懂暗自哭泣
I know just where to find the answers;
我只懂答案從何而尋
and I know just how to lie.
我只懂自欺欺人
I know just how to fake it,
我只懂自圓其謊
and I know just how to scheme;
我還知道怎麼處心積慮
I know just when to face the truth,
我知道只要面對現實
and then I know just when to dream.
然而我也知道何時該做白日夢
And I know just where to touch you,
及何時能夠碰觸你心
and I know just what to prove;
我也明白如何讓它實現
I know when to pull you closer,
我明白怎麼與你拉近距離
and I know when to let you loose.
及選對時機鬆開你
And I know the night is fading,
我知道夜色正在凋零
and I know that time's gonna fly;
所以我知道歲月漸漸飛逝
and I'm never gonna tell you everything I've got to tell you, but I know I've got to give it a try.
我卻不曾對你表明心中的話,如果可以我會放手一試
And I know the roads to riches,
我懂得致富之道
and I know the ways to fame;
也懂得如何使聲名大噪
I know all the rules
我明白所有遊戲規則
and then I know how to break 'em
也懂得如何打破常規
and I always know the name of the game.
所以我最明白所有的關鍵
But I don't know how to leave you,
但我不知道如何離開妳
and I'll never let you fall;
我永遠不會讓你跌落
and I don't know how you do it,
而我不懂你是如何辦到
making love out of nothing at all
到頭來卻一無所有
out of nothing at all,
一無所有
Every time I see you all the rays of the sun
每次我看見你彷彿看見陽光
are streaming through the waves in your hair;
像流動的波浪般撩過你的髮線
and every star in the sky
佈滿天空的每顆星
is taking aim at your eyes like a spotlight,
像聚光燈聚焦在你的眼簾中
The beating of my heart is a drum, and it's lost
我的心跳像失控的鼓聲
and it's looking for a rhythm like you.
正尋覓與你一樣的節拍
You can take the darkness from the pit of the night
你可以從夜之坑洞中汲取黑暗
and turn into a beacon burning endlessly bright.
將它轉化為燃燒著無盡光亮的信號燈
I've got to follow it, 'cause everything I know, well it's nothing till I give it to you.
而我必得追隨著它,因為我所知道的一切
I can make the runner stumble,
我能夠讓跑者摔倒
I can make the final block;
我可以發動攻勢
And I can make every tackle, at the sound of the whistle,
也可以阻擋進攻,在哨聲響起之際
I can make all the stadiums rock.
我能夠讓整個運動場沸騰起來
I can make tonight forever,
我能夠讓今晚成為永恆
And I'm never gonna make it like you do,
我絕對不會像你一樣
Making love out of nothing at all.
讓愛到頭來一無所有
Out of nothing at all, out of nothing at all
一無所有,一切化為烏有
Out of nothing at all, out of nothing at all
一無所有,一切化為烏有
Out of nothing at all, out of nothing at all
一無所有,一切化為烏有
Out of nothing at all
一無所有