卷是配有靑菜的。
G: I’d like a salad, too.我也喜歡沙律。
H: Yes, ma’am. What kind of dressing?行,太太。您要哪 一種調味品?
G: Oil and vinegar, please.請給我油和醋。
H: The lunch omelet is a little bigger than the morning one. Would that be all right, ma’am?午餐蛋卷比早餐的大一' 點。太太,那行嗎?
G: Yes.行。
H: Do you want any rolls?您要麵包嗎?
G: Yes, and a pot of coffee, please.要,同時請給我一壶咖
啡。
H: All right, ma’am. Anything else?好的,太太。還要別的 東西嗎?
G: No, that’s all.不要,就這些了。
H: May I have your room number, please?請問您的房間號 碼?
G: 402.四〇二室。
H: Thank you, ma’am.謝謝您,太太。
G: Thank you.謝謝。
Calling One's Friend at the Hotel 打電話給酒店 中的朋友(電話)
H ( Operator ) : Executive House. Can I help you?(接線 生)總經理室。請問有何貴幹?
G: Yes, may I speak to Mr. Frank Green from Honolulu?
我可以同從檀香山來的弗蘭克•格林先生通話嗎?
H: Do you know his room number, sir?先生,請問您知道
— 135 —
向您推薦:
台中西屯駕訓班 台中駕訓班 台中汽車駕訓班 人亊助理這都是我們必須爲客人着想的4.住宿登記業務2.對待不頁客人這種態度必須出自樂於爲客人服務的思想大堂用詞服務上則要講究豪華巾擦臉4.搖勻和攪拌的要點酒吧部門組織圖
文章定位: