24h購物| | PChome| 登入
2009-04-01 07:40:33| 人氣191| 回應1 | 上一篇 | 下一篇

Alicia keys - A Woman’s Worth

推薦 0 收藏 0 轉貼0 訂閱站台

A Woman's Worth

一個女人的價值

You could buy me diamonds, you could buy me pearls.

妳可贈給我鑽石 也可送我珍珠

Take me on a cruise around the world,

帶我環遊世界

Baby you know I'm worth it.

寶貝,妳知道我是值得的

Dinner lit by candles run my bubble bath,

燭光晚餐 再替我放泡泡浴的水

Make love tenderly to last and last,

整夜與我纏綿

Baby you know I'm worth it.

寶貝,我知道我是值得的

Wanna please, wanna keep, wanna treat, your woman right,

要討她歡心,要她留下,要善待妳的女人

Not just do, but to show, that you know, she is worth your time.

不只是形式 而是要表示 妳知道她值得用心對待

You will lose, if you choose, to refuse, to put her first.

妳將失去她, 若妳選擇不將她擺第一

She will, if she can, find a man, who knows her worth

只要可以,她會找尋一個會珍惜她的男人



Cuz a real man knows a real woman, when he sees her.

因真正的男人只須一眼 就識得真正的女人

And a real woman knows a real man, ain't afraid to please her.

真正的女人清楚知道 真正的男人不會害怕取悅她

And a real woman knows a real man, always comes first.

而真正的女人知道該讓真正的男人排第一

And a real man just can't deny, a woman's worth.

而真正的男人無法抹滅 一個女人的價值



If you treat me fairly I'll give you all my goods,

公平的對待我 我將給妳我所有

treat you like a real woman should.

給妳真正的女人應得的對待

Baby I know your worth it.

寶貝 我知道妳值得

If you never play me, promise not to bluff

不要玩弄我 答應我妳不會騙我

I'll hold you down when ***** gets rough.

逆境時我將扶持妳



Baby I know you're worth it.

寶貝 我知道妳值得

She walks the mile, makes you smile, all the while being true.

她盡全力讓妳面帶微笑 同時對妳真心

Don't take for granted the passions that she has for you.

她對妳的熱情 別視為理所當然

You will lose, if you choose, to refuse, to put her, first.

妳將失去她, 若妳選擇不將她擺第一

She will if she can find a man who knows her worth. oh

只要可以,她會找尋一個會珍惜她的男人



Cuz a real man knows a real woman, when he sees her.

因真正的男人只須一眼 就識得真正的女人

And a real woman knows a real man, ain't afraid to please her.

真正的女人清楚知道 真正的男人不會害怕取悅她

And a real woman knows a real man, always comes first.

而真正的女人知道該讓真正的男人排第一

And a real man just can't deny, a woman's worth.

而真正的男人無法抹滅 一個女人的價值



No need to read between the lines, spelled out for you.

沒有任何隱喻 我說得很明白

Just hear this song cuz you can't go wrong, when you value

只要聽著這首歌 妳就不會錯的 當妳珍惜

A woman, woman, woman, a woman's worth.

一個女人的價值 

http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/LN2yWgULRG0/

台長: Loin
人氣(191) | 回應(1)| 推薦 (0)| 收藏 (0)| 轉寄
全站分類: 彩虹同志(同志心情、資訊) | 個人分類: Loin ♡ 歌 |
此分類下一篇:陶莉萍 - You know I Miss You So
此分類上一篇:Kelly Clarkson - Because Of You

b o s s
感覺很好~ 會去想像畫面
2009-04-01 10:22:36
是 (若未登入"個人新聞台帳號"則看不到回覆唷!)
* 請輸入識別碼:
請輸入圖片中算式的結果(可能為0) 
(有*為必填)
TOP
詳全文