24h購物| | PChome| 登入
2011-08-22 01:57:56| 人氣2,179| 回應0 | 上一篇 | 下一篇

From Vienna to Salzburg

推薦 2 收藏 0 轉貼0 訂閱站台

Translated by SFT  


          

離開維也納之前,我們到了市區逛了一圈.Before we left Vienna, we toured the city.




貝多芬廣場 (BeethovenPlaza)



     


維也納也有傳統市場喔.There’re also traditional markets in Vienna.




在貝多芬廣場遇到熱情的台灣鄉親相助,他們默默行善不願俱名,我們只能帶著這份感動繼續朝著夢想的路上前進.

InBeethoven Plaza, we met our fellow countrymen passionately giving usa hand, but they prefer to remain anonymous. We continued our dreamtrip with our deep gratitude to them.




天氣依舊陰涼,可是我們的心很溫暖.

Theweather was still cool and cloudy, but we felt warm in our heart.


Four-staraccommodations



驟雨天降,可用地墊應急.

Thefloor mat came in pretty handy when it showered suddenly.




奧地利的指標很清楚,尤其是多瑙河畔的歐洲六號單車步道,每個路口都有標示.我們沒有詳圖,全憑指標而行,也能順利前進到Linz.

Roadsignage in Austria is very clear, especially the EuroVelo 6 cycleroute along the Danube River. There’s a road sign at everyjunction, so even though we did not have a detailed map, we had nodifficulty getting to Linz city just by following the directions.

 


 

一路車友眾多,路況平坦,風光秀麗,可謂單車步道的天堂.

A lotof cyclists were on the trail, pedaling on the smooth road andenjoying the beautiful scenery. It’s indeed a bikers’ heaven.



不知不覺,單車環球里程已邁進兩萬四千公里.

Timeflies! We have been cycling around the world for 24000km (~14913miles).

到了Linz之後,After we arrived at the Linz City,




我們便離開多瑙河,改走另一條單車步道 we took a different bike trail.







這裡人車分道,高速公路通常沒有路肩. Over here, there’re no shoulders on the highway. Pedestrians andvehicles have their own lanes.





到了市區,按例將會迷路.幸虧奧地利人很友善,英文不好,但用實際行動幫忙帶路.

Asusual, we got lost in the downtown. Fortunately, Austrians are veryfriendly. They might not be able to speak English well, but they ledus to where we wanted to go.


 

在抵達薩爾斯堡之前,遇到一位六十六歲的退休阿伯,打算從德國騎到土耳其.

Beforewe got to Salzburg, we came across a 66-year-old man, who planned tobike from Germany to Turkey.


 

多瑙河畔一路上都是車友,改走R6冷門路線之後反而有時間與阿伯閒聊.

Alarge number of cyclists rode on the Danube Bike Trail. After weswitched to Bike Route R6, the less crowded route, we actually hadtime to chat with the gentleman.





單車慢行,總有抵達的一天,薩爾斯堡,我們來啦!

Cyclingtakes time, but we will eventually arrive at our destination. Herewe come, Salzburg.

台長: 前權 & 靜宜
人氣(2,179) | 回應(0)| 推薦 (2)| 收藏 (0)| 轉寄
全站分類: 海外旅遊(國外、大陸) | 個人分類: English version |
此分類下一篇:Mozart’s birth place - Salzburg, Austria
此分類上一篇:The capital of music----Vienna, Austria.

是 (若未登入"個人新聞台帳號"則看不到回覆唷!)
* 請輸入識別碼:
請輸入圖片中算式的結果(可能為0) 
(有*為必填)
TOP
詳全文