 [<a href='function.system'>function.system</a>]: Unable to fork [/bin/chown webuser.users /s08/c/e/celine0708/book7/p124615865653.jpg] in <b>/var/www/photostg/htdocs/api/MypaperSwap.php</b> on line <b>303</b><br />
<br />
<b>Warning</b>: system() [<a href='function.system'>function.system</a>]: Unable to fork [/bin/chmod 644 /s08/c/e/celine0708/book7/p124615865653.jpg] in <b>/var/www/photostg/htdocs/api/MypaperSwap.php</b> on line <b>304</b><br />
<br />
<b>Warning</b>: system() [<a href='function.system'>function.system</a>]: Unable to fork [/bin/chown webuser.users /s08/c/e/celine0708/book7/p124615865653s.jpg] in <b>/var/www/photostg/htdocs/api/MypaperSwap.php</b> on line <b>305</b><br />
<br />
<b>Warning</b>: system() [<a href='function.system'>function.system</a>]: Unable to fork [/bin/chmod 644 /s08/c/e/celine0708/book7/p124615865653s.jpg] in <b>/var/www/photostg/htdocs/api/MypaperSwap.php</b> on line <b>306</b><br />
https://photox.pchome.com.tw/s08/celine0708/7/124615865653)
Everything’s gonna be alright. Everything’s gonna be okay.
Who ever thought the sun would come crashing down.
有誰想過太陽會從隕落
My life in flames, my tears concrete the pain.
我的生命於烈火之中,淚將痛楚凝結
We fear the end, the darkest deepest river bed.
我們害怕結尾,那最陰暗最深的河床
My book of life incomplete without you here
我生命之書沒有妳就不會完全
Alone I sit and reminisce sometimes.
有時我獨自坐著,緬懷過去
I miss your touch, your kiss, your smile.
我想念你的撫摸、你的親吻、你的微笑
And meanwhile you know I never cried.
而同時你也知道我不曾哭過
Cause deep down inside, you know our love will never ever die.
因為內心深處,妳知道我們的愛永遠永遠不會死絕
Everything’s gonna be alright
Everything’s gonna be okay
Together we can take this one day out of time.
我們能一起讓今天永不流走
Can you take my breath away?
你能讓我呼吸停止嗎?
Is everything gonna be okay?
I’ll be your strength; I’ll be here when you wake up.
我替你出力;你醒來時我會在你身旁
Take your time and I’ll be here when you wake up .
慢慢來,你醒來時我會在你身旁
I never thought my heart would miss a single beat.
我從來沒想過我的心會漏跳任何一拍
Caress your hand as I watch you while you sleep.
看著你睡的樣子,輕撫著你的手
So sweet I weep as I search within.
朝內心搜尋時,我哭得多麼甜蜜
To find a cure to bring you back again.
為了找到能帶你回來的解藥
And the sun will rise, open up your eyes.
而太陽將升起,張開你的眼睛
Surprise, just a blink of an eye.
驚訝吧,就只是一眨眼
I tried, I tried to be positive.
我試過了,我試過保持樂觀
You’re a fighter, so fight, wake up and live.
你是個戰士,那就戰鬥吧,醒來,好好活著。
Together we can take this one day out of time.
I’d give my life to only see you breathe again.
我願意放棄生命,只為再次看到你呼吸
Hand in hand as we walk on the white sands.
手牽著手,一起走在白砂上
To hear your voice rejoice as you’d rise and say.
當你重新站起,聽著你欣喜的聲音說出
This is the day that I wait and pray, okay.
這就是我所等待、祈禱的那一天
Today silence as time just moves on.
如同時間一般,安靜地繼續下去
You can’t hear it though.
But I’m playin’ my favorite songs.
I miss you much. I wish you’d come back to me.
You see Id wait a lifetime cause you’re my destiny...
文章定位: