一起長大 ,不離不棄 。.jpg
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MJxOHD3Bsrw
Black Or White 黑還是白
BY:MICHAEL JACKSON
I Took My Baby 我帶著我的寶貝
On A Saturday Bang 去度周末
Boy Is That Girl With You「小伙子,她是你的女人嗎?」
Yes We‘re One And The Same 「是的,我們心心相印,永結同心」
Now I Believe In Miracles 此時我相信奇跡
And A Miracle 而奇跡
Has Happened Tonight 早已在今夜顯現
But, If 但如果
You‘re Thinkin‘ About My Baby 你對我的寶貝有什麽意見
"It Don‘t Matter If You‘re Black Or White 「無論妳黑白與我,都不是問題」 (對寶貝說)
They Print My Message 他們把我的消息
In The Saturday Sun 印在周刊《太陽報》上
I Had To Tell Them 我要告訴他們
I Ain‘t Second To None 我是獨一無二的王者
And I Told About Equality 並且談及平等
And It‘s True 那才是真理
Either You‘re Wrong 無論你錯對與否
Or You‘re Right 都無法改變
But, If 但如果
You‘re Thinkin‘ About My Baby 你對我的寶貝有什麽想法
"It Don‘t Matter If You‘re 「我不會介意妳的膚色是黑是白。」(對寶貝說)
Black Or White
I Am Tired Of This Devil 我對陳腐的界限感到厭倦
I Am Tired Of This Stuff 我討厭這種素材
I Am Tired Of This Business 我厭倦了這種商業模式
Sew When The 直到亡羊
Going Gets Rough 才去補牢
I Ain‘t Scared Of Your Brother 我不怕你的哥們
I Ain‘t Scared Of No Sheets 我不怕流言蜚語
I Ain‘t Scare Of Nobody 我不怕任何人
Girl When The Goin‘ Gets Mean 寶貝,只要一切有意義
[L. T. B.唱]
Protection 警戒
For Gangs, Clubs 幫派、社團
And Nations 還有民族
Causing Grief In Human Relations 因爲人類的互動不斷受創
It‘s A Turf War 這是世界級
On A Global Scale 的民族大戰
I‘d Rather Hear Both Sides 我寧可兼聼
Of The Tale 雙方的謊言
See, It‘s Not About Races 所以,你看,這無關种族
Just Places 只關乎地域
Faces 和面孔
Where Your Blood
Comes From 要知道你的血緣緣於何處
Is Where Your Space Is 你先要明白你的位置
I‘ve Seen The Bright
Get Duller 我正看見光明正在暗淡
I‘m Not Going To Spend 我此生
My Life Being A Color 並不是爲了膚色而活
[Michael]
Don‘t Tell Me You Agree With Me 不要說你同意我的言論
When I Saw You Kicking Dirt In My Eye 當你還在我眼前重傷
But, If 但如果
You‘re Thinkin‘ About My Baby 你對我的寶貝有什麽意見
"It Don‘t Matter If You‘re “
Black Or White" 「無論妳黑白與我,都不是問題」 (對寶貝說)
I Said If
You‘re Thinkin‘ Of Being My Baby 我說如果你想成爲我的寶貝
It Don‘t Matter If You‘re Black Or White 我一點也不介意你的膚色
I Said If 我說如果
You‘re Thinkin‘ Of 你想
Being My Brother 成爲我的兄弟
It Don‘t Matter If You‘re 無論是黑是白
Black Or White 我都不care.
ooh, ooh
yea, yea, yea now
ooh, ooh
yea, yea, yea now
it's black, it's white 這是黑,這是白
it's tough for them
to get by 這對我來說很殘酷(get by=過活)
it's black , it's white, whoo 這是黑,這是白
it's black, it's white 這是黑,這是白
it's tough for them to get by 這對我來說很殘酷(get by=過活)
it's black , it's white, whoo 這是黑,這是白
-----------------------------------------
mickael jackson--JAM
Nation to nation all the world must get together face the problems that we see.
全世界所有的國家必須團結起來面對我們的問題
Then maybe somehow we can work it out.
然後可能在某種程度上我們能解決這些問題I asked my neighbor for a favor.
我請求的鄰居幫忙
She said later.她卻說要等等
What has come of all the people?
所有的人都怎麼了?
Have we lost love of what it's about?
我們失去愛的意義了嗎?
I have to find my peace
我不得不尋找我的地方
cuz no one seems to let me be false prophets cry of doom.
因為似乎沒有人想讓我錯誤的對未來抱持悲觀態度
What are the possibilites?
可能性是什麼?
I told my brother there'll be problem, times and tears for fears.
我告訴過我的兄弟這樣會有恐懼的問題,時間和眼淚.
But we must live each day like it’s the last.
但是我們必須把每天當做最後的機會
Go with it. Go with it .來吧.來吧 Jam, 自由高歌
It ain't too much 沒有太多東西
for me to jam 可以限制我的歌唱
it ain't too much stuff. 没有太多東西
It ain't 沒有太多
Don't you 你不認為這樣嗎?
It ain't too much for me to 沒有太多東西限制住我
The world keeps changing, 這個世界總是在變化
rear ranging minds and thoughts predictions fly of doom.
改變了原有持有悲觀的預想觀點和思維
The baby boom has come of age.嬰兒期的人生都已成年
We'll work it out.我們會解決他
I told my brother, don't you ask me for no favors.
我告訴我的兄弟,你不要再請求我不给你幫助
I'm conditioned by the system 我被這系統影響
Don't you preach to me.你不要對我說教
Don't scream and shout.不要尖叫和叫嚷
She pray to god, to buddha 她向上帝佛祖祈禱
Then she sings a talmud song.然後她唱了一支猶太法典之歌
Confusions contradict the self.惶惑使她迷失了自我
Do we know right from wrong?我們能崇錯誤攝取教育嗎?
I just want you to recognize me.我只是想讓你認識我
I'm the temple.我是神屆
You can't hurt me.你們不能傷害我
I found peace within myself.我找到了我心中的安寧
Jam Jam. Here comes the man, hot damn 歌唱歌唱,來了個人,火辣得要命
The big boy stands moving up a hand,這個大家伙就站在那邊揮手
making funky tracks with my man, 和我的英雄制作放克的唱片
Michael Jackson,Smooth Criminal. Michael Jackson, 犯罪高手
That’s the man.就是他
Mike’s so relaxed. Mike是那麼輕鬆。
Mingle mingle丁丁丁,噹噹噹
jingle in the jungle讓我們一起去冒險
bum rushed the door 3 and 4’s in a bundle. 三三兩兩的男女衝出門去
Execute the plan. 執行計畫
first I cooled like a fan 我第一次感覺到了像個歌迷
Got with Janet, then with Guy. 和Janet合作,然後是那個傢伙
Now with Michael. 現在是Michael
Cause it ain’t hard to 因為並不難
Repert
-------------------------------------------------
可惜囉 天妒英才!!...唉唉...
其中我也很喜歡裡面的RAP...
呼~從英文歌學英文超難!!!好多連音....
友達反托拉斯被罰147億新台幣...
奧運對台灣裁判不公...
奧運不得懸掛國旗...
釣魚台...騎馬舞.....