1. 更新 ___________6. 整理 __________
2. 郵件 ___________ 7. 抵達 _________
3. 防毒軟體 ______ 8. 會議室 __________
4. 總經理 __________9. 準備好的 ________
5. 預約 ___________10. 到訪 ____________
l Mary: Jason, there is something wrong with my computer. Could you come over and have a look at it?
l Jason: Really? Let me see.
l Mary: It was still working well after I turned it on this morning, but now there’s a lag.
l Jason: It was probably attacked by the virus. Did you update the anti-virus software right after you turned
on the computer?
l Mary: No. But I did it yesterday.
l Jason: You should have the habit of updating the anti-virus software every day.
l Mary: Really? I see.
l Jason: And don’t open any unidentified mails. Even if you update it every day, there is still a chance of
l Mary: Really? Then what do we need the anti-virus software for?
l Jason: The anti-virus software can separate the virus from the computer, but it can’t protect the computer
from being attacked by the virus.
l Mary: Oh! I see. Thanks, I learned a lot today.
根據上述文章回答問題: 正確 (True)寫下 T, 錯誤者寫下 F (False)
1. _____ Jason asked Mary to help him with some problems about the
2. _____ The problem about the computer is that the user couldn’t turn
3. _____ Mary updates the anti-virus software every day.
4. _____ Jason thinks it still easy to get a computer attacked by virus
even Mary updates it every day.
5. _____ Mary is glad that she learned something useful about using
computer from Jason.