Unit 3 講義 請上課前預習
U3 What does your company do?
1) Getting Started
Describing the prepositions, for example:
* _____ Thursday
* _____ April
* _____ 7:30 p.m.
* _____ winter
* _____ May _____ August
1. 3-5 students as a team and choose one of you to go first.
2. Hold up a flashcard, the first team member to raise your hand tries to make a sentence with the time expression and the correct preposition.
3. If the sentence is correct, your team gets a point. If it is incorrect, the team to the left gets a chance.
4. Once you make the correct sentence, you can select your next member.
2) Listen and practice (p.18)
Vocabulary and expressions
1. Practice the conversation with your partner
2. to predict the missing words in the conversation
3. to change roles
4. repeat the lines of the conversation beginning with the end of the line and adding on more words
5. For example:
T: about AR?
Ss: about AR?
T: questions about AR?
Ss: questions about AR?
T: ask you some questions about AR?
Ss: ask you some questions about AR?
T: Can I ask you some questions about AR?
4) Language Note
Note that years before 2000 are said in two parts: eighteen thirty-five, ninety-four, etc.
However , 2000 = two thousand, 2003 = two thousand three