Temperature: 30 C
Aim: try high voltage 10v/cm, and high conc. of metaphor agarose gel 2.5 %
1. difficult to dissolve metahphor agarose gel when too concentrated.
2. gel ran even faster than last time. ~Bromophenol blue did run faster, but not for DNA pieces.
3. no much steam comes out, the temperautre is low.
4. bands are fade, difficult to see the seperation between. ~but bigger seperation between small DNA pieces.
5. less difficulty during staining, due to the stronger gel.
high concentration makes gel stronger, DNA ran slower, not good for resolution.