24h購物| | PChome| 登入
2007-04-11 14:17:48| 人氣790| 回應0 | 上一篇 | 下一篇

美國情緣的精典對白

推薦 0 收藏 0 轉貼0 訂閱站台

新力音樂找到美國情緣的精典對白,我覺得很棒:

那是個徵兆,命運要我們煞車
That was a sign. Fate’s telling us to back off.
要是命運不讓我們聚首
If fate didn’t want us to be together,
為何又讓我們相遇?
Then why did we meet tonight?
我不知道,那又不是科學
I don’t know. It’s not an exact science.
萬一妳錯了,我們有緣卻分離
What if you’re wrong? What if it’s in our hands and wew walk away
沒名字、沒電話,那會怎樣?
..no names, no numbers, what will happen?
命運會把我的訊息送到妳家?
Think fate’ll deliver my information to your doorstep?


等鈔票回到我手中,我就打給你
When that bill comes back into my hands, I’ll be able to call you.
當你從電話中聽到我聲音
When you hear my voice on the other end,
就會相信命運了吧?
then you’ll believe in fate, won’t you?

妳不會渡過了美妙的一晚卻將一切留給機運吧?
You don’t have the most incredible night of your life and then leave it all to chance, do you? Do you?
要是我們都按同一層樓就表示我們注定在一起
If we both randomly pick the same floor, we’re meant to be together now.


在人生中,你會遇見某人…
Once in your lifetime, someone comes along…
那個獨一無二的人
whom you’re absolutely meant to be with.
一切美妙極了,星辰閃耀
Everything feels great, stars are aligned
身靈調和
body and spirit are in balance.


當人迷上新世紀生活就會這樣
That’s what happens when people get hooked on the New Age life.
坐在家裡燒蠟燭等白馬王子
They sit at home burning candles for Mr. Right
卻不管黑馬王子就在眼前
when Mr. Good Enough for Right Now is waiting at the corner bar.


人生冥冥之中自有主宰
The idea that all of life is all part of some master plan,
我們必定可以找到真命天子
designed to lead us to our universal soul mate.
但若真如此,生活的意義何在
But if that’s true, then what’s the point of living?
抉擇的意義呢?
Or making decisions?
為何每天早上還要起床?
Why should we even get out of bed in the morning?
為了蛋糕?
For the cake?
不,不是為蛋糕
No. Not for the cake.
所以人會犯錯
So that you make mistakes.
就像這次旅行
Mistakes like this trip.
若夠聰明,就能從錯誤中學習
If you’re smart, you learn from your mistakes.
妳想清楚,瞭解人生並非…
You figure it out, you realize that life isn’t
一齣細膩編排的舞台劇
some elaborate stage play with directions for the actors.
人生一團糟
Life’s a mess.
原本就是渾沌無常
It’s chaos personified.


我想這結局很好
I think that went very well.
她不是說過凡事都有道理嗎?
Didn’t she say that everything happens for a reason?
所以我們躺在這裡可能因為…
Maybe we’re laying here because…
因為什麼?
Because why?
因為你不想站在禮堂裡
Because you don’t want to be standing somewhere else.

台長: Blue Salvia
人氣(790) | 回應(0)| 推薦 (0)| 收藏 (0)
全站分類: 圖文創作(詩詞、散文、小說、懷舊、插畫) | 個人分類: Something share with you. |
此分類下一篇:Something To Remember
此分類上一篇:寫信,溝通彼此的想法 ....

是 (若未登入"個人新聞台帳號"則看不到回覆唷!)
* 請輸入識別碼:
請輸入圖片中算式的結果(可能為0) 
(有*為必填)
TOP
詳全文