24h購物| | PChome| 登入
2011-09-15 16:46:35| 人氣802| 回應0 | 上一篇 | 下一篇

英語會話常用語句

推薦 0 收藏 0 轉貼0 訂閱站台

1.   英語會話常用語句

1-1  見面招呼

1-1-1                A:你好嗎?

              How are you doing?

                         B:很好。

              Pretty good.

              I'm OK.

1-1-2                A:很高興見到你。

                              Nice to meet you.

                         B:我也很高興見到你。

                              Nice to meet you, too.

1-2  平常招呼

1-2-1                A:您好。

              Hello.

                        B:您好。

              Hi.

1-2-2                A:早安。

              Good morning.

              午安。

              Good afternoon.

              晚安。

              Good evening.

                       B:早安。

              Good morning.

              午安。

              Good afternoon.

              晚安。

              Good evening.

1-2-3                A:最近還好嗎?

              How are you doing?

                         B:很好。謝謝。

              I'm fine. Thank you.

1-2-4                A:最近還好嗎?

                    What's up?

            B:沒什麼。

                    Nothing.

                    沒事(一切如舊)。

                    Nothing new.

1-3  自我介紹

             A:您好,我叫王大偉。

                    Hello. My name is Wang Da-wei.

                    你叫什麼名字?

                    What's your name?

             B:我的名字叫湯姆。

                    My name is Tom.

1-4  表達感謝

             A:謝謝你。

                    Thank you.

             B:不客氣。

                    You're welcome.

1-5  感到抱歉

             A:抱歉。

                    Sorry.

             B:沒關係。

                    That's OK.

1-6  請求幫忙

             A:可不可以幫我一個忙?

                    Can you help me?

             B:好啊,當然可以。

                    Yes, sure.

1-7   告退、打岔、借過

             A:對不起,告辭一下,打個岔,借過。

                    Excuse me.

             B:沒問題。

                    Sure.

1-8  請再說一遍

                    請再說一遍

                    Pardon?

                    Say that again.

1-9  請稍候

                   請等一下。

                   One moment, please.

                   Wait a moment.

1-10  問時間

             A : 現在幾點鐘?

                   What time is it?

                   What time do you have?

                   Do you have the time?

             B:三點十分。

                    It's 3:10 (three ten).

1-11  談天氣

                    今天天氣不錯。

                    Nice day.

                    今天好冷(好熱)。

                    It's cold (hot).

1-12  告辭

                    再見。

                    Good-bye.

                    祝你有個美好的一天。

                    Have a nice day.

1-13   問是否會英語(國語)

                       A:你會說英語嗎?

                              Do you speak English?

                              你會說國語嗎?

                              Do you speak Chinese?

                       B:會,一點點。

                              Yes, just a little.

 

2、餐旅人員常用語句

2-1  預訂飯店房間

櫃台常用語句

                    1.   需要我效勞嗎?

                     May I help you?

                    2.   您想訂什麼時候?

                     When do you need the room?

                    3.   這個,我查看看。

                     Well, let me check.

                    4.   很抱歉,客滿了。

                     I'm sorry. We're all booked today.

                    5.   是的,有空房。

                      Yes, there's a vacant room.

                    6.   一晚150美元外加百分之十的服務費。

                     It's 150 US dollars a night plus a 10% service charge.

                    7.   您的大名是?

                     Your name, please.

                    8.   請拼您的姓。

                     Please spell your last name.

                    9.   您何時入住?

                     When would you like to check in?

                  10.   您的預約將保留至下午二點。

                     Your booking will be reserved until 2 p.m.

                  11.   謝謝您的來電。

                         Thank you for calling.

旅客常用語句

                    1.   我有預訂。

                     I have a reservation.

                    2.   今天早上電話訂的。

                     I called this morn ing to book a room.

                    3.   一晚收費多少?

                     How much do you charge for a night?

                     How much is the room rate?

                    4.   有沒有較便宜的房間?

                     Do you have anything cheaper?

                    5.   還有空房嗎?

                         Do you have a room available?

實況模擬對話

                  A:來來飯店訂房部。

                         Lai Lai Sheraton Hotel, Reservations.

                        有什可效勞的嗎?

                         Can I help you?

                  B:您們今晚有沒有房間?

                         Do you have a room free for tonight?

                  A:有。單人房還是雙人?

                         Yes. A single or a double?

                  B:單人房。費用怎麼算?

                         A single room. What is the rate?

                  A:美金150元一晚外加百分之十服務費。

                         It's 150 U.S. dollars a night plus a 10% service charge.

                  B:好吧。我決定預訂。

                        OK, I'll take it.

                  A:請問大名?

                        Your name, please?

                  B:我名字是大衛‧強森

                         My name is David Johnson.

                 A:請再把您的姓唸一次。

                        Please say your family name again?

                 B:強森。

                       Johnson.

                A:Johnson 怎麼拼呢?

                       How do you spell “Johnson”?

                B:J-O-H-N-S-O-N

                A: 謝謝。什麼時候來住?

                       Thank you. When would you like to check in?

                B:我中午以前會到。

                       I'll be there by noon.

                A:您的訂房將會保留到下午二點。

                       Your booking will be reserved until 2 p.m.

 

2-2  抵達飯店

行李員常用語句

                  1.   歡迎來到來來飯店。

                   Welcome to Lai Lai Sheraton Hotel.

                  2.   讓我幫您提行李。

                   May I help you with your bags?

                  3.   我們去櫃台報到。

                   Let me show you to the Front Desk.

                  4.   跟我來。

                   Follow me, please.

                  5.   希望您住宿愉快。

                       Hope you enjoy your stay.

實況模擬對話

                A:午安,歡迎來到來來飯店。

                       Good afternoon, sir.

                       Welcome to Lai Lai Sheraton Hotel.

                       讓我幫您提行李。

                       May I help you with your bags?

                B:是的,麻煩您。

                       Yes, please.

                A:您有幾件行李?

                       How many bags do you have?

                       就這些嗎?

                       Is this everything?

                B:對!全都在此。

                       Yes. That's all.

                A:我們去櫃台報到。

                       Let me show you to the Front Desk.

                       跟我來。

                       Follow me, please.

                B:好﹐謝了。

                       Good! Thanks.

                A:希望您住宿愉快。

                       Hope you enjoy your stay.

 

2-3 住宿登記

櫃台常用語句

                  1.   您要登記住宿?

                   Are you checking in?

                  2.   您有訂房嗎?

                   Have you made a reservation?

                   Do you have a reservation?

                  3.   您的護照,麻煩一下。

                   Your passport, please.

                  4.   請填這張表。

                   Please fill out this form.

                  5.   在這兒簽名。

                       Sign your name here.

旅客常用語句

                  1.   我有預訂。

                   I have a reservation.

                  2.   今天早上電話訂的。

                       I called this morning to make a reservation.

實況模擬對話

                 A:午安,我可以為您效勞嗎?

                        Good afternoon. What can I do for you?

                 B:我一小時前電話訂房。

                        I called an hour ago to make a reservation.

                 A:好的,請問貴姓?

                        All right. May I have your last name?

                 B:敝姓強森。房間現在可住了嗎?

                        It's Johnson. Is the room ready yet?

                 A:是的。麻煩出示您的護照。

                        Yes. Your passport, please.

                        請填這表。

                        Please fill out this form.

                 B:好,在哪裡簽字?這兒?

                        OK. Where do I sign? Here?

                 A:就請簽在這。

                        Right here, please.

                        您的信用卡,麻煩一下。

                        May I see your credit card?

                 B:做什麼?

                        What for?

                 A:做為擔保費,不過您不用現在簽名。

                        We need an impression for a deposit, but you needn't sign it now.

                        退房時再簽就可以了。

                        You sign it when checking out.

                        如果您要付現,這張刷卡單會還您。

                        If you pay by cash when checking out, the impression will be returned.

                B:我懂了,收不收美國運通卡呢?

                       I see. Do you accept American

                       Express?

               A:是的。

                      Yes, we do.

               B:這是我的信用卡。

                      Here's my credit card.

              A:這是您的信用卡和房間鑰匙,房號是1266。

                     Here are your credit card and room key. Your room number is 1266.

                     在第12樓。

                     It's on the 12nd floor.

 

2-4  入住客房

電梯指示常用語句

                1.   請搭電梯。

                  Please take the elevator.

                 2.   您先請。

                  After you.

                 3.   此電梯直達十二樓。

                  This elevator (英式用lift) goes straight to the twelfth floor.

                 4.   電梯不停那一樓,請改搭別部電梯。

                  This elevator doesn't stop at that floor.

                  Please take the other one.

                 5.   注意台階/小心地板滑。

                  Watch your step, please.

                 6.   女士,這是上樓/下樓。

                  It's going up/down.

                 7.   滿載了﹐搭下一班吧!。

                  It's full. Let's take the next trip.

                 8.   奇/偶數樓不停。

                      It doesn't stop on the odd/even-numbered floors.

 

實況模擬對話(電梯指示)

               A:跟我搭右邊這部電梯。

                      Come with me. Your elevator is on the right.

               B:有什麼不同?

                      What's the difference?

               A:這邊是直達電梯。

                      This is the express one.

                      專供12樓以上樓層使用。

                      It goes to the twelfth floor and above.

                      左邊每樓停,只到11樓。

                      Those on the left only go to the 11th floor and stop at every floor.

                      您房間在22樓。

                      Your room is on the 22nd Floor.

               B:喔,了解,謝謝。

                      Oh, I see. Thanks.

               A:不謝。第一次來台灣?

                      You're welcome. Is this your first visit here?

               B:是的﹐沒錯。

                      Yes, it is.

                     事實上是第一次到遠東。

                     Actually it's my first time to the Far East.

              A:祝你旅行愉快!

                     Hope you will enjoy your trip.

              B:會的,謝謝。

                     I will, thank you.

 

引房員常用語句

                1.   這邊請!

                 This way, please.

                2.   我帶您到您房間。

                 I'll show you to your room.

                3.   您總共有幾件行李?

                 How many bags do you have in all?

                4.   飯店指引在桌上。

                 The hotel's guidebook is on the table.

                5.   旅館服務、安全與設施請參考這張摺頁說明。

                 Here is a brochure telling you about the hotel's services, security, and facilities.

                6.   客房服務請撥810分機。

                 Please dial 810 for room service.

                7.   緊急逃生門在那邊。

                 The emergency exit is over there.

                8.   兌換錢幣請到出納。

                 You can change money at the cashier.

                9.   冷氣要不要調大/小一點?

                 Shall I turn up/down the air conditioning?

               10.   水龍頭的水不能直接喝。

                      Don't drink water from the tap.

實況模擬對話(引領房間)

               A:跟我來。

                      Come with me.

                      我帶您到您房間。

                      I'll show you to your room.

               B:謝謝。

                     Thank you.

               A:這邊請。向左轉。

                      This way, please. Go to your left.

                      這就是1266房。

                      Here you are. Room 1266.

                      行李擺哪?

                      Where shall I put your luggage?

               B:就放那兒好了。

                      Just leave it there.

               A:對了,這門會自動鎖上。

                      By the way, the door automatically locks.

               B:我懂﹐謝謝您。

                      I see. Thank you.

               A:謝謝您。

                      Thank you, sir.

                     希望您在本飯店住得愉快。

                      Please enjoy your stay in our hotel.

 

2-5   客房服務

客房服務員常用語句

                 1.   我能效勞嗎?

                  What can I do for you?

                 2.   甚麼問題?

                  What's the problem?

                 3.   我們很快就會派人過去。

                  We will send someone there right away.

                 4.   您的房號是?

                  And your room number?

                 5.   打擾了,我們要查一下.

                  Excuse me, I've come to check your room.

                 6.   很抱歉,這個壞掉了。

                   I'm sorry, it's out of order.

                 7.   我請主管過來。

                  Let me inform my manager.

                 8.   我們等一下再來好嗎?

                  Shall we come back later?

                 9.   什麼時間方便?

                  What time would be better for you?

                10.   抱歉﹐打擾了。

                   Sorry to disturb you.

                11.   請再等5分鐘?

                       Could you wait for another 5 minutes?

旅客常用語句

                  1.   我房間沒熱水。

                   There's no hot running water in my room.

                  2.   我房間今天還沒打掃。

                   My room hasn't been cleaned today.

                  3.   洗髮精和沐浴乳都不夠。

                   I'm short of shampoo and bath gel.

                  4.   請送件毛毯過來。

                   Please send me another blanket.

                  5.   請派個人上來看看。

                   Can you send someone up to check?

                  6.   我進不去,鑰匙在房內。

                   I can't get into my room. I left my key inside.

                  7.   鑰匙卡壞掉了。

                       The key card doesn't work.

實況模擬對話一(客房服務)                 

A:客房服務部,我能為您效勞嗎?                        

                         Room Service. May I help you?                 

B:這裡是1266房。

                         This is Room 1266.                        

  洗髮精和沐浴乳都不夠。

                         I'm short of shampoo and bath gel.                 

A:很抱歉,我們很快送到。

                         I'm sorry. We'll send them to you right away.                        (服務員敲門)                

A:真抱歉,這些是洗髮精和沐浴乳。                        

                         I'm sorry. Here are the shampoo and bath gel.

B:沒關係。謝謝。                       

                         Okay. No problem. Thank you.                

A:不客氣。

                        You're welcome.

實況模擬對話二(客房服務)                

A:客房服務部,我能為您效勞嗎?

                        Room Service, may I help you?                

B:這裡是1266房。                       

                         This is Room 1266.

                        空調有點問題。

                        There's something wrong with the airconditioning (A/C).   

台長: 逸晴
人氣(802) | 回應(0)| 推薦 (0)| 收藏 (0)| 轉寄
全站分類: 家庭生活(育兒、親子關係、婚姻) | 個人分類: 英語開心學 |
此分類下一篇:一片通單字軟體下載
此分類上一篇:寶貝學習書
TOP
詳全文